Technical Sales Representative
We are seeking a talented professional to join our small, high-performing team of Technical Sales Representatives. The ideal candidate will have a unique combination of technical aviation knowledge and business development skills, demonstrated experience in the aerospace and defense industries, and the ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment. Technical Sales Representatives have the substantial responsibility of working with customers to define requirements and develop product concepts. Additionally, Technical Sales Representatives are responsible for the prompt and efficient processing of customer inquiries, orders and necessary expediting to assure on-time delivery.
- Supports the efforts of regional factory representatives that have marketing agreements with the company
- Contacts and provides support to existing customers
- Develops new applications for existing products
- Provides information for potential new products
- Coordinates Field Engineering efforts with Technical Sales Representatives and managers in other areas as required
- Responsible for keeping cognizant of the applications and operations of new products
- Performs additional duties as required
- BSEE or BSME from accredited college or university preferred
- Dynamic sales and customer support personality
- 5 years’ experience in aviation, business development, or program management
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- 30% travel required
- Direct experience as a pilot or in aviation maintenance is a plus
We offer an excellent benefits package, including life insurance, comprehensive medical and dental plan, profit sharing and retirement plan and 401(k) plan. Salary will be commensurate with experience, education and ability.
Qualified applicants should e-mail resumes to email@example.com.