Howell Instruments, Inc. is an electronic manufacturer of ground support and test cell equipment for jet engines and cockpit instrumentation. We are seeking a Project Coordinator to join our successful organization. The Project Coordinator provides support to the Project Manager to ensure that the Company delivers a quality product on time and within budget through the effective preparation, coordination, and management of project schedules, sub-contractors and suppliers, manufacturing, and the acquisition and assignment of resources.
- Supports the Project Manager to ensure project plans accurately reflect the desired project scope such that all projects are completed on time and under budget. Reports changes on a timely basis such that sales, engineering, operations, finance, etc. can respond without significant disruption.
- Assists in tracking, monitoring and reporting all project activities (scope, schedule, cost, and quality) across all functional lines.
- Responds proactively to external customer requests or concerns in a manner that builds trust and confidence not only with the customer but also with colleagues within the Company who are partners in the problem solving process.
- Ensure daily/weekly/monthly reporting, as well as any other general correspondence, is communicated accurately, concisely, and in a form appropriate to the target audience.
- Allocates time efficiently and effectively keeping track of critical information, schedules and deadlines.
- Bachelor’s degree in Project Management, Finance or Business preferred, or equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- 3+ years of related experience in project management or project coordination.
- Proficient in Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and Project.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently with strong project management skills.
We offer an excellent benefits package, including life insurance, comprehensive medical and dental plan, profit sharing and retirement plan and 401(k) plan. Salary will be commensurate with experience, education and ability.
Qualified applicants should e-mail resumes to:
Howell Instruments, Inc.
8945 South Freeway
Fort Worth, TX 76140-4911