We are seeking a full-time Administrative Assistant. The ideal candidate is detail-oriented, possesses excellent time-management and multi-tasking abilities, and great communication and interpersonal skills. The Administrative Assistant provides administrative and operational support to the operations department.
- Provides clerical and administrative support to the operations department
- Provides service and support to internal customers
- Updates and maintains departmental files, records, logs and reports
- Enters data into the Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system
- Tracks and communicates status changes as required
- Prepares agenda, schedule meetings and takes meeting minutes as required
- Assists with weekly, monthly and annual operations reports and audits
- Additional duties as required
- High school; business school or 2 years college preferred
- 3 years of varied administrative assistant work
- ERP experience; Quantum preferred
- Must be computer literate and proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Must be very detailed, possess great communication, organizational and multitasking skills
- Good communication skills with the ability to establish strong interpersonal relationships
We offer an excellent benefits package, including life insurance, comprehensive medical and dental plan, profit sharing and retirement plan and 401(k) plan. Salary will be commensurate with experience, education and ability.
Qualified applicants should e-mail resumes to:
Howell Instruments, Inc.
8945 South Freeway
Fort Worth, TX 76140-4911