We are seeking an Administrative Assistant to join our Engineering team. The ideal candidate is detail-oriented with great time-management and multi-tasking abilities. The Administrative Assistant provides administrative support to the Engineering Department and performs numerous duties, including maintaining appropriate files, records, reports, appointments, visitors and routine correspondence.
- Maintain Engineering employee time cards, paid-time off, attendance and training records
- Assist with weekly, monthly and annual Engineering reports and audits
- Maintain department files, records, logs and reports
- Enter Engineering projects into Quantum; track and communicate any status changes using Quantum Shop Control
- Enter C-sheets, requests and issue inventory parts using Quantum Inventory Control
- Schedule meetings, prepare conference room, arrange for food and beverages as required
- Coordinate business appointments and greet visitors
- Distribute departmental mail
- Additional duties as directed by supervisor
- High school; business school or 2 years college preferred
- 3 years of varied administrative assistant work
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) experience; Quantum preferred
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Must be very detailed, possess great communication, organizational and multitasking skills
We offer an excellent benefits package, including life insurance, comprehensive medical and dental plan, profit sharing and retirement plan and 401(k) plan. Salary will be commensurate with experience, education and ability.
Qualified applicants should e-mail resumes to:
Howell Instruments, Inc.
8945 South Freeway
Fort Worth, TX 76140-4911